One of the most challenging issues for those that are interested in adding content to their website is coming up with ideas. We at Great Leap Studios have years of experience writing hundreds of articles for various clients, but even with all that experience, we know how challenging it can be sometimes to come up with new ideas.
Search engines reward websites that have a lot of valuable content, and the more the better. But obviously you have to come up with valuable content ideas. Today, we’re starting a series of posts designed to give specific ideas for content that you can add to your website or blog, starting with carpet cleaning.
Carpet Cleaner Content Ideas
The following are simply meant to spark ideas. Each item on the list is meant to spark ideas for multiple pieces of content – not just one – so that you can keep your blog going and build your website in a way that appeals to search engines.
- Methods of cleaning carpets.
- Chemicals involved in cleaning carpets.
- Safety of carpet cleaning chemicals for pets and humans.
- Strategies to avoid stains and grime.
- Ways to remove stains and grime.
- Types of carpets and their effect on cleaning.
- Common questions you are asked about your services.
- Size of homes and costs of carpet cleaning.
- Carpet cleaning stories or case studies.
- How to hide carpet stains until a carpet cleaner arrives and more.
The more carpet cleaning content you can come up with, the better, and hopefully the list above will help give you some ideas to help you start competing in your market. Each one can be multiple posts broken up into countless weeks, and by the time you’re done you’ll have one of the most valuable local carpet cleaning sites online today.
If you want help coming up with more content and carpet cleaning blog post ideas, make sure you contact us today. We’re happy to discuss your online marketing and branding needs with you and discuss how to make your carpet cleaning business –or any local business – a success online in today’s economy.