Almost everyone knows the importance of having a website. Most people now get their information about your company and services through your website, and – even if they find your business through offline means – they may still visit your website to get a feel of your business online before they even think of reaching out to you. Most physical therapists have at least a basic website. But it is often important to do more.
A website isn’t just a place to put your physical therapy practice’s contact information, a few services, and other pieces of basic information. Sizeable amounts of content help to prove that you’re an expert in the field. Content is also important for your rank in search engines, as websites analyze the breadth of your content to help determine expertise.
Great Leap Studios is a content writing and online marketing company that can assist you with small and large scale content writing. But it’s not uncommon for some physical therapists to try their hand at writing themselves. If you’ve found this blog post, chances are you’ve hit a bit of writer’s block. The following are some ideas that can hopefully inspire some excellent content.
Ideas for Physical Therapy Content Writing
Online marketing content can come in many forms, from social media posts to eBooks, and more. But the easiest and best place to put random content is in a blog. Blog posts are a popular way of breaking down information so that it’s easy to understand and fun to read while also helping with your marketing efforts. Some ideas for physical therapy themed blog posts include:
- Information on what physical therapy can prevent future injuries
- Information on how physical therapy can help treat chronic back pain
- Information on how physical therapy can help treat knee injuries
- Information on what to expect from your physical therapy appointments
- Information on physical therapy exercises for seniors
- Information on physical therapy exercises for car accidents
- Information on exercises in general, both in aggregate and individually
- Information on anatomy – helping people understand different body parts
- Information on diets
- Information on stretching and movement
- Information on at-home recovery
- Information on how physical therapy can improve your performance in sports
- Information on breathing, both how to improve it and its benefits.
- Information on case studies – showing people what unique issues have been found
These are only some of the ideas that can be used to inspire better physical therapy content writing.
Great Leap Studios – Content Writing for Physical Therapists
It can be difficult to write a lot of content, especially if you’re managing a physical therapy business. As an online marketing and content writing company, we are here to help you with any content you may need. We can write blog posts that convey more information about physical therapy to your patients and ensure that that information is written in a way that’s unique to your practice and the services you provide in your community.
If you’re interested in learning about online content marketing for your physical therapy practice, contact Great Leap Studios today.