Life coaching is a growing industry, and in the past we’ve worked with close a dozen life coaches developing life coach content. Life coaches are often dependent on the internet to attract clients, because the best way to make sure that you are seen as an expert is to create motivational, inspirational, interesting, and informative life coach content so that those that visit your site learn from you and want to talk to you further.
But of course, it can be difficult to come up with ideas for blog posts and website content, and without great ideas your website is going to grow stale. So the following represent some sample ideas for potential life coach website content.
Content and Blog Post Ideas for Life Coaches
- Difference between life coaching and different fields.
- Samples of coaching intake and assessment.
- Introduction to different life coach techniques (eg, life wheels, etc.).
- Self-help tips for self-esteem, motivation, happiness, anxieties, etc.
- Overview and details of life coaching principles, like abundance, values, and scarcity.
- Specific details about how to integrate techniques into your life, like values.
- Difference between your beliefs and other life coaches.
- Keys to successful living and happiness.
Each one of the represents multiple posts, so with the above list you can likely create as many as 100 posts depending on how you break it down – enough to keep your blog or website constantly updating and attracting more clients.
There is no limit to the amount of content you can create, and you should also pay attention to client questions as often you’ll learn a lot about what they want to know, which can help you direct your writing. Also, if you’re interested in having someone else write the content for you, make sure you contact Great Leap Studios today.