Having a website is a must in 2021. But a website alone is not enough to be found.
When a customer has a plumbing emergency or even needs a less urgent fix, they are likely to perform an internet search for a plumber near them, and choose one of the first few plumbers they see. If you have a website, but it is not one of the top results, you will not get their business.
One of the easiest and yet most effective ways to improve your placement in search engines is to add fresh content to your site. Known as “search engine optimization,” or “SEO,” adding content regularly helps turn your website into an information hub that search engines reward with higher results placement.
If you’d like help with marketing your plumbing website, including content writing, make sure you contact Great Leap Studios today.
Ideas for Plumbing Content Writing
One of the challenges that businesses have writing content themselves is that it’s easy to find yourself without content ideas. But the truth is that any industry, including the plumbing industry, has thousands of potential topics if they simply know where to look.
The following list scratches the surface, helping to give you inspiration for potentially any number of different posts. For example:
- Infromation on different piping materials.
- Specific plumbing sounds and warning signs.
- Plumbing maintenance and DIY Tips.
- Pages for every single service you might offer.
- Review of different plumbing products or brands.
- How tos in the event of an emergency or challenges.
- Diagnostic strategies.
- Customer testimonials or case studies.
- Cost analyses of different plumbing approaches.
- Comparisons between products, installation tips, and more.
These are not one post but dozens, possibly hundreds, as you can explore the macro (what is plumbing?) to the micro (how does the Delta ABC compare to the Kohler XYZ?) and so much more.
If you’d like help with plumbing content writing, or any marketing service, please contact our team today via our online form and we can provide you with a quote for our services.